Visit my Patreon

Friday, August 11, 2023

A Note on My Patreon and the Continuation of This Site

Okay, so I should probably note that the content on this site is good for a while, first and foremost, but that may not be true in the future. I would also say for those that enjoyed my captions from the early days, that My Patreon is still the BEST place to go to see them (something like 300 of them are up there so far, with more every day). I'd also encourage you to sign up for My Patreon to help keep THIS site going. Yeah, I know that sounds strange, but I'm serious when I say that my Patreon is probably the best way to support me. My biggest motivation for keeping these sites going is that these little pushes to Patreon help keep that going, and this all funded. Sorry to sound like I'm begging; it's just not the best times for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment