Visit my Patreon

Sunday, July 23, 2023

My Patreon / My Transformation

“Transforming into a woman shortly after signing up for Alicia’s Great Shift Patreon surely had to be a coincidence, right? There’s no way a Patreon can turn you into a woman, and Alicia’s site is just for reading some silly TG Captions, right? Still, I can’t deny the odd timing of it. Right after entering my info and hitting submit, I suddenly become a woman -- it’s all a little too coincidental.

“In my panic, I signed out. I signed out of everything, actually. And for some reason, I can’t remember my password. Actually, I can’t remember any of my passwords -- not even the one to unlock my phone, which (of course) no longer recognizes my face. I’m even forgetting my name...whatever my male name was. I was a man. I was a man? I keep having to remind myself of that. What’s my name? Oh, that’s right. I’m Alicia! No, that’s not right. It’s like things are being replaced. I AM Alicia. Why am I signed out?I guess I just need to enter my administrator password to see how my Patreon is doing. Oh, good! Another subscriber! I couldn’t be more happy! I hope everyone loves my TG Captions!”

No comments:

Post a Comment